Slider

HELLO AGAIN

December Beauty Wishlist

Tuesday 2 December 2014

December Beauty Wishlist

For my December Beauty Wishlist, I wanted to share with you the products that i've seen constantly raved about on social media which have wriggled their way into my brain. These are the 5 products I'm dying to get my hands on this December.

1. Mac Soft & Gentle £23.00
I see so many beautiful make up looks with gorgeous highlights on Instagram and social media, and many all seem to feature this Mineralize skin finish powder.

I'm dying to get my hands on some base products from Kat Von D, and I hear great things about this creamy highly pigmented concealer.

3. Burberry Body Perfume £45.00 
I recieved a sample of this perfume from World Duty Free, It smells divine and I'm hoping it will be my 2015 scent.

4. Zoeva Brushes - €65.00
I've seen so much love for these brushes online and this beautiful Rose Gold Collection is just to die for. 

Another product that is a much loved staple in a beauty bloggers skin care collection. I've read nothing but love and admiration for this product. I wasn't sure about investing, due to the price, but I've not been able to stop thinking about this product since trying it on the back of my hand. 

I'd love to hear from you if you've tried any of the products on this list, or if you too are wishing for them! Let me know your thoughts on them in the comments!
Em xxx

13 comments:

  1. I've been after some Zoeva brushes for months, but the deal at Selfridges with MAC brushes is too good to miss, maybe in a few months I'll finally get some Zoeva ones aswell!

    www.thebravestindividual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted the Zoeva brushes for ages! www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Zoeva brushes are at the very top of my Christmas list. I just think they are to die for! :) x

    www.spacedreamsandmarshmallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Zoeva brushes have been on my wish list for sooooooo long!! Really interested in the MAC skin finish aswell! Great list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to give the overnight mask a try - might have to be a Christmas treat to myself!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect wishlist, I would literally be happy with any of these! xx

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rose gold brushes seem to be on everyones lists! They just came out with an eye set and I think I want that even more, if that's possible.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the rose gold brush set, I bought it as a gift to myself a few months back and they're still doing really well. The best part about them is there is a brush for each part of your face so everything you need is covered! I've been looking at the MAC soft and gentle for ages, so I think that will be my next purchase :)

    Shannon xo | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of tattoo concealer before - today I have learnt something! Excellent picks. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete

  10. - Hoàng Tuyền thăng khiếu quyết. Cuối cùng thì ta hiểu được tại sao nó lại có được tên gọi đó.

    Hoàng tuyền chính là khi tu luyện công pháp này phải đi vào trạng thái

    sắp chết. Khi bản thân đã rơi vào trạng thái đó liền có thể hấp thu được

    âm khí. Có điều, nếu không cẩn thận rất có khả năng sẽ rơi vào Hoàng

    tuyền thực sự.dịch vụ kế toán thuế trọn gói trung tâm kế toán tại tphcm ngoduong học kế toán tại cầu giấy kế toán cho giám đốc chung cư newskyline văn quán chung cư goldmark city dịch vụ kế toán trọn gói học kế toán phần mềm misa học kế toán thực hành meomeo007 01embesexy trung tâm kế toán tại hà đông chung cư hà nội trung tâm kế toán tại thanh xuân dịch vụ kế toán thuế dịch vụ báo cáo tài chính


    Trên thực tế, Hoàng Tuyền thăng khiếu quyết ở lục cấp tu chân quốc chẳng

    có mấy người dám tu luyện. Mà Tư Đồ Nam chính là một trong số ít người

    có thể tu luyện thành công. Theo cách gọi của ma đạo ở Lục cấp tu chân

    quốc thì Hoàng Tuyền thăng khiếu quyết được gọi là quỷ công.

    Quỷ công là bởi vì nó có quá nhiều sự thay đổi quỷ dị. Có nhưng thay đổi

    khiến người tu luyện nhận được ích lợi rất lớn. Nhưng có những cái lại

    khiến cho người tu luyện chết đi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blogs very much, because you keep exploring different things and todays topic about best & worst movies is also great. These days I like one, which is not a movie but a TV show "Family Feud Canada Season 4 UK". Its really awesom and I don't have a worst suggestion.

    ReplyDelete