Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Lifestyle #2: Life, Layers & Laughter.

Tuesday 30 September 2014



















On Sunday, My Partner M and I headed over to Greenwich for the Greenwich Comedy Festival. M had surprised me with tickets to the comedy festival as i'd never actually been to a comedy show before. This was an unusual Sunday for us, as we usually swear by the holy 'Lazy Sunday' and we also rarely leave the flat  on weekends, let alone get the tube as one of the perks of Zone 1 living.

We had some time to kill before the show started so after a little wander we found our way to Greenwich Market where we bought 3 beautifully handmade kaleidoscopes. M had been looking for an interesting one for quite a while and a case of 'right place, right time' led us to these ones. I tried on a pair of round sunglasses on another stall and even though i'd never felt so 'fashion' in my life, I couldn't help but feel a little ridiculous. 
After a quick non alcoholic drink in a local pub, we headed over to the National Maritime Museum where the Comedy Festival was taking place. a quick bite to eat and some impromptu magic from a magician who was fond of eating cards (not really) and of course a bag of candyfloss, it was time for the show.

There were four comics on stage throughout the evening  - Ardal O’Hanlon, Nina Conti, Shappi Khorsandi and John Robins and we had such a fun time at the Comedy Festival and I look forward to the next comedy show we attend!

Hat: Primark*
Necklace: Primark*
Bag: Primark*
Blouse: Forever 21
Coat: AX Paris*
Leggings: Zara
Shoes: Primark*

I'll be sharing the make up details in another post.
So there we have it - life, layers and laughter. I hope you've enjoyed this lifestyle and slight fashion post. I'm never too sure if people like these types of posts so do let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more or less of them. 
Em xxx

13 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos of your day out! I love seeing posts like these which show little snippets of your life :)! Your outfit is gorgeous but the way! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, loving your hat! :)

    Emily ❤ // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love lazy weekends but since I've been working, I actually prefer getting out and doing something otherwise I feel like my whole week has been wasted inside! I love your outfit, I'm obsessed with black on black or dark colours at the moment. It's all I wear!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YOU BASICALLY DID A FASHION POST!!!

    You look gorgeous Em, work the camera - also, I happen to think that you pull off the round sunglasses rather well!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is lovely! And your photography is gorgeous xx
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is gorgeous! I love the hat.
    Kate x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice seeing a fashion/lifestyle post!! Gorgeous picture quality as always.

    Charlotte x
    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG love this! Please do more lifestyle - even if it is just lazy weekends!

    -Lindsay from Dearest Darling

    PS. You are the cutest! And your photos are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could be daring enough to wear hats! This one looks so good on you! And you shouldn't feel ridiculous in those glasses, you totally rock the look.

    MD | http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love your outfit. Those sunglasses are gorgeous, wish I could pull off such round frames! xx

    http://sophisticait.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saat ini, bagaimana hal tersebut semua bisa terwujud, ditengah-tengah lingkungan saat dosen masih mengandaikan dianya sebagai “sang super berpengalaman” yang berasa lebih tahu mengenai kebenaran daripada mahasiswanya. https://generasi-kekinian.com/ Karena hanya dianya telah bertitel di bagian tertentu, karena itu automatis ia berasa lebih pakar serta lebih tahu, hingga tidak satu juga dari mahasiswanya patut menyangkal teori atau keterangan nya.

    ReplyDelete