Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Introducing The New Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 Heures Lipstick Range

Sunday 7 September 2014




If you're an avid reader of My Pale Skin, then you may know all about my love for Bourjois Lipsticks. I fell in love with the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet line and now I'm lucky enough to get my hands on 6 of the new Rouge Edition 12 Heures Lipstick Range* before they hit the shops on October 1st.

The Rouge Edition 12 Heures line has a semi matte finish and the lipsticks are billed as being long lasting and easy to wear. I found they swatched easily onto my arm and provided a smooth finish - so far so good!

The 12 Heures line features 6 new shades including a nude beige, dark plum, soft rose, raspberry red, pearly coral and a deep red. There really is a shade for everyone in this collection and on first swatch there are 3 stand out shades for me that I'm thinking could become every day wears - Beige Shooting, Rose Vanity and Pamplemousse. 

Pamplemousse is apparently the most requested lipstick by Bourjois of all time since It was discontinued in 2007. Now it's back by popular demand and this pearly coral is the shade which has inspired the entire range, so diehard fans need to splash out £100 on ebay to get their hands on it again. I've never tried this shade before, so I'm super excited to try it out!

I'm looking forward to getting to know this range a little better over the next few weeks and I'm hoping to create a look based around each shade, if you have any specific looks you'd like me to recreate using these shades, let me know!

The Rouge Edition 12 Heures Lipstick ranges hits the shops on October 1st, and I'd love to hear which shade is your favourite and also, which you're less keen on... Let me know in the comments.
Em xxx


19 comments:

  1. These all look gorgeous. Can't wait until they are available xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these and that Pampelmousse shade looks so pretty. It'll be interesting to see how these wear. :)

    Alicia (LissyBeauty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Beige Shooting, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entry VIP is stunning! I would be less keen on Prune After Work although it might be nicer on the lips.

    http://beautylymin.blogspot.ie/2014/08/giveaway-lorac-pro-palette.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look really nice :D love cherry my cherie!!

    Melissa x
    http://melissazia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to pick up Beige Shooting! It looks gorgeous!
    Tinyedge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the shades are beautiful !! :)
    Xx from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh my those colours! Can't wait to get my hands on them!

    Jess | www.0ldtricks.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never actually tried a Bourjois lipstick but these colours are so lovely!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness me these shades look gorgeous!
    I'll definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for these when they're released.

    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of Rose Vanity but all of the shades are beautiful so I will have to keep an eye out for these!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to check these out, 28 & 35 are on my list :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love Pamplemousse. It looks like the perfect pale skin coral.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rose Vanity looks right up my street! I'd love to see a look based on that one (such a good idea!).
    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pamplemousse looks gorgeous! I love the look of prune afterwork too, think it'll be a gorgeous rosy nude on my skin tone! Looks a bit like a YSL lipstick I have actually. Possible dupe?

    Discount codes - The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great thanks for sharing such these makeup products , guys .
    Clipping Path
    Remove White Background

    ReplyDelete
  18. Useful and informative post you have shared with us. Thanks for this posting

    E-commerce Image Editing

    ReplyDelete