Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Get the Look! Victoria's Secret - Candice Swanepoel Inspired Make Up!

Tuesday 1 April 2014







If like me, you die a little bit each time you see a picture of one of the insanely perfect Victoria's Secret models, then this look is for you.

Candice Swanepoel is a South African model, and in my eyes one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I thought I'd give it a shot and try and recreate one of her looks as part of my 'Make up Match series'. I chose this look as the lilac wing gave a new fresh twist to one of my favourite staples - an elegant wing teamed with dewy skin.

Now I haven't made my eyes as Pink as Candice is wearing for the simple fact that, i'm not a massive fan of pink eye shadow with my pale skin tone and I wanted this to be a wearable look. I'm slowly learning to love pink eye shadow a little bit more, but i'm not completely sold just yet!

I've also gone in hard with a double contour. I used both a powder and cream contour for this to  try to recreate her bone structure.

Here's a list of everything I used to create this look! 

  • Primer - Benefit Porefessional
  • Foundation - Mac Studio Sculpt NC15
  • Concealer - Mac Studio Finish NC15
  • Powder - B. Cosmetics Pressed Powder Light/Medium
  • Contour -  Maybeline Fit Foundation 355 / NYX Taupe
  • Bronzer - Bourjois Paris Bronzer shade 52
  • Highlight Contour - Illamasqua Skin Base 01 White
  • Blush - Sleek Rose Gold*
  • Eyebrows - Sleek Eyebrow Palette Light / Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Eyes - Elf 32 Shade Warm Palette
  • Eyeliner - Eeyko Skinny Eye Liner
  • Mascara - Bourjois Paris Volume Clubbing, Ultra Black
  • Eyelashes - Perfect Eyelashes by Agnes Dos Santos, 'Glam'
  • Lips -  B. Cosmetics - Dollhouse Lipstick / Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss (shade rubbed off - old )
  • Setting Spray - NYX Dewy Setting Spray
  • Hair Extensions - Dirty Looks - Paparazzi Blonde
  • Earrings - Alice's wonders*

I would love to hear your thoughts! Let me know what you think in the comments...xx

21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful recreation, the lip colour is especially gorgeous! I am obsessed with Candice - I walked past her on the tube once and it was like being in the presence of an other wordly creature haha... total goddess! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing look! Love the lip colour on you :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning look, you look fantastic :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, you look like her.

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is gorgeous xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lashes looks beautiful!

    http://obsessedwiththelittlethingsinlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The contour looks awesome, you're a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her looks seems to be mainly on her eyelashes and her lip color to creaty a rosy, natural look and you have mastered it. You are so beautiful, by the way! Nice post!

    www.recavi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally thought that was Rosie Huntington-Whitley not Candice Swanepoel!
    Haha either way, nice makeup look Em!! Great eyeshadow-winged work! :)

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could easily be a Victoria Secret's model, you're stunning! Great make-up recreation, looks lovely.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look great! You are so pretty and this is a good resemblance to her makeup.

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is so much prettier on your paler skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pashop.vn sells body mist victoria secret best, best quality

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dalam menjaga gaya hidup sehat, maka kalian akan sangat membutuhkan cara mengendalikan makanan apa saja yang akan di konsumsi setiap hari. Contohnya bermacam-macam zat gizi yang dibutuhkan oleh manusia merupakan karbohidrat, https://liputangayahidup.com/ protein, vit, serta pula mineral. Tidak hanya itu kalian wajib bermain santapan lemak besar. Santapan bisa menimbulkan kolesterol dalam pembuluh darah. Perihal ini dapat menimbulkan bermacam-macam penyakit kronis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is a must-read for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on this topic. Thank you for sharing your expertise with us! I would also recommend that you read the latest post about color vision test. I find it fascinating how color blind tests challenge my assumptions and make me question what I thought I knew about colors.

    ReplyDelete