Slider

HELLO AGAIN

FOTD - An everyday work look.

Friday 7 March 2014







Okay, I admit, i'm not the most adventurous with my everyday look. I work in a client facing job in the media industry. I'm constantly surrounded by my clients who happen to be TV producers, Execs, Editors and other professionals. Even though you'll catch me at my desk in casual attire, I always try and make sure that my make up is professional and never off putting. 

My go to everyday products are the Naked Basics palette and an understated matte lip. Today I'm wearing NYX Tea Rose Matte Lipstick. I love this shade. It's not too far off from my natural lip colour but packs enough colour and cover to really tie this look together.

I'm also testing out a sample I picked up in my Mac Haul a couple of weeks ago of the MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm - Extra Light. I wasn't too sure about this BB cream when I briefly tried it after picking it up. However, i've given it another shot, and boy am I glad I did. It gives such a lovely dewy finish. I'm really hoping they still stock it as it's completely out of stock online! Boo. 

What is your usual everyday work look? I'd love to see! Leave a link in the comments... xx


25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous everyday look! You're stunning! xx

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful everyday hun !
    Melissa x
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very natural & beautiful everyday look!
    Jess x
    ABeautifulSecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipstick is so pretty and you look really gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous every day look :) Love that lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the lippy. Where can I buy NYX from? I'm thinking Next but our store doesn't stock it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty look, I love the lip colour! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous look. My everyday look is not very adventurous either (oops). My most basic need is a good concealer and mascara :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Yep! can't go wrong with a great concealer! :) xx

      Delete
  9. The lip colour is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your everyday look is so natural but flawless, gorgeous!
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com

    ReplyDelete