Slider

HELLO AGAIN

[Haul] My Weekend Haul!! 8/02/14

Sunday 9 February 2014

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


So, this weekend I was supposed to be dress shopping for a wedding next week, luckily i managed to pick up a dress... but i also picked up all of this! 

Grand total for this haul - £53.00 ($87.00)


I was so super freaking excited to find e.l.f products in a shop in London because you can't buy it in the shops in the UK. 

So girls, check out your local TK Maxx because they may have some hidden away on a shelf!

These are all the e.l.f  palettes i managed to pick up. The big 32 piece palette was £4.99 and the three smaller palettes were £2.99 each. An absolute bargain of a find.
The neutral and natural palettes are very similar in shades, but i'm not too worried, you can never have too many... right?

The Products





E.l.f 32 piece palette - warm shadows.
£4.99

I managed to pick this palette up from TK Maxx. It has lots of pinky shades which drew me to it as i'm getting into pink shades at the moment. I'm really excited to play with this and see what looks I can create.








e.l.f natural eyeshadow palette 
£2.99

I'm on an eyeshadow binge currently and i really liked how these colours are suitable for everyday wear, but with a little hint of shimmer!  i'm looking forward to trying them out!







em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


e.l.f neutral eyeshadow palette
£2.99

This palette is very similar to the natural palette above, but these are warmer toned. They've got a nice pinky vibe to them and I'll probably incorporate these into my everyday look.










e.l.f Smokey eyeshadow palette £2.99

I love the purple shade in this palette. I'm seriously hoping it swatches that colour. I'm excited about this one. shimmery purple smokey eyes!








em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
 £16.00

I've been meaning to pick this up for a while, and after picking up all the elf products, it was kind of a no brainer to grab this as well.  I swear every make up FOTD i see uses this, and I wanted to see what it did for myself. I had a play around with it at the Urban Decay concession stand in Debenhams, on Oxford street and swatched some of the Naked Basics shadows over it. Naked basics is my go to palette for work, and i feel like i know those colours so well. I couldn't believe how much this lifted those shadows and they're pretty pigmented alone.






e.l.f Natural mineral blemish powder & brush £2.99

I haven't a clue what to expect from this to be honest. I never tend to wear mineral products as i'm not sure they do much for me. But, for £2.99 it's a bargain, and i'm willing to put it to the test.








e.l.f Translucent mineral finishing powder & brush £2.99

Again, not a clue what to expect from this, i need a new loose powder, especially one for finishing so i'm really hoping it's good!








em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Real Techniques Blusher Brush
£7.49

I love amazon prime. I love how quickly it is to get things delivered. Ordered on thursday late afternoon, it arrived friday morning!
 I needed a new blusher brush as mine is a bit old and battered and i'm really into the RT brushes. They're such good quality for the money. This is the 3rd Real Techniques brush i've purchased.








NYX Blusher - Taupe
£6.00


I did it, i finally found NYX in the wild! I made sure I headed to Next in Westfields to check out the NYX display, it was in a very sorry, sad sad state; The staff at Next obviosly don't realise how cherrised some NYX products are! 

I managed to find a Taupe, and i'm super excited to try this product out for contouring.













em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

LA Colours Lipsticks - 99p each!

L-R 
Pink-a-boo, Pink Parfait, Purple Passion

I don't really wear much lipstick, and I really want to get into more colours than my go to nude! so I picked these up at Westfields for the bargain price of 99p each!


So that's it for this haul, I'm really happy with what i've picked up, as I bought quite a lot of products for £50. I'll be reviewing each item individually over the week, so check back soon for updates, reviews and of course, swatches.








2 comments:

  1. Have you ever wanted to try botox? but we're kind of scare.i was the same way. I have seen too many people messed up by using botox. then I found CBD Facelift in a Bottle.botox alternative 2019,
    this has been called better than botox by the experts. its anti-aging product is better than botox. Skin Science CBD Booster Serum with 500mg of CBD + Vitamin C is the newest revolution in skin care! botox alternative.

    The secret to the success of Skin Science CBD Super Booster Serum is the quality and potency level of this CBD infused skincare (which is safe and effective for all skin types).

    This luxurious Super Booster Serum instantly hydrates your skin and fights off dullness with natural Hemp extracts, leaving your face with a radiant youthful glow. But wait, that’s not all! The major components in this miracle serum are antioxidants that are even more powerful than Vitamin C, E, A or omega 3 fatty acids. plus more.
    if you want more details on this product. please click the link below.
    http://bit.ly/2QR3WmK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer awareness encompasses understanding hardware, software, and their interactions. It involves familiarity with programming languages, data structures, and algorithms. Cybersecurity awareness is crucial, recognizing potential threats and safeguarding data. Stay updated on emerging technologies, promoting adaptability in this dynamic field. Continuous learning ensures relevance in the ever-evolving computer landscape.

    ReplyDelete